I had a nightmare last night that I had TWO sets of twins and none of them would sleep. I woke up hyperventilating and trying to find a brown paper bag. Then I read Laurie's blog today about potty training her twins. Phew! I don't know how she does it. Speaking of other people's blogs. I am addicted to reading them. It's like my morning newspaper. Instead of reading what happens in the world I read what is happening in the lives of my friends. It is so much more interesting! :)
Our house sold
11 years ago
7 comments:
I'm addicted too. Funny that I don't even have one huh? Who's do you read?
Yea, thanks Jewels! Glad my sucky life could make everyone feel better about their own! :)
Jewels.....go in your blog options and change it so that everyone can post on your blog. Right now, only BLOGSPOT people can post...so I had to sign up just to post. LOL! Not that I mind...you're TOTALLY worth it. It's just easier for me if you open it up so I can post under my full name, etc. Anyway.....reading blogs IS fun, isn't it? I used to have more time to read them and really enjoyed it. Not so much time the past little while...and I miss it! Laurie's blog is definitely a kick. Hey Kelly...btw...do YOU have a blog?
Yes ma'am Heather! :) I changed my settings just for you.
I love reading everyone's blogs to and Greg tells me I'm weird for checking them all the time. It's nice to know that everyone else enjoys them to.
LOL! Sorry..that sounded kinda bossy didn't it! I'm just used to bossing Chas around....kinda comes out naturally now. LOL! Kidding. Thanks for changing it! YAY!
I once had a dream I was pregnant with puppies! But I think two sets of twins would be worse. I'm glad there are other Mcblogger people in the world! I'm also glad the whole bunco crew...except Kelly has jumped on board. I miss you guys and it's fun to catch up. Annie
Post a Comment