Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter and Off Track

Love these cute kids.  


 These were the only pictures I got for Easter.  They did a couple of eggs hunts but I didn't even think about taking pictures.  Duh!  The night before the Easter bunny was to come, Reese started freaking out.  She did not want this big bunny coming into our house while she's sleeping.  Colby calmed her down and wrote the Easter bunny a note telling him to not to go upstairs by Reese's room.  It was cute.  Although, I think this might be the last year he believes there is an Easter bunny.  He kept asking me to tell him the truth, if there really is an Easter Bunny.  I guess he has a friend at school that told him it's really just his mom and dad.  I can't believe he is already questioning it.  He's too little!

During Easter, Colby was off track for 4 weeks.  We didn't do anything exciting.  Lots of play dates, going to the park, swimming, etc.

We went to the waffle truck that drives around Utah and it was, according to Colby, deliciouso!
 They had a couple of sleepovers, which involve setting up the tent in Colby's room.  Now that is my kind of camping!  They sleep in the tent and I sleep in my own bed.

One day, Reese kept asking Colby to pull her in a wagon.  He finally got sick of it and came up with the idea of tying it to his 4-wheeler.  As you can see, Reese absolutely loved it.  They would take turns pulling the other person until the bungie cords broke.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  
 It's always nice to have Colby home and it's always nice to have him at school.  I like having him here but it's nice to get a break as well.  I guess year round school is good for us.

I'm throwing this picture in here because, Miss Independent will now not let me paint her nails.  She says now that she's 4 she can do it.  She doesn't do half bad.  She keeps asking when she can't paint mine.  I keep telling her she has to be 5.  Hopefully she forgets this when she turns 5.
 She is so stinking cute!

0 comments: