Monday, February 10, 2014

Bear Lake - Rowe Family Vacay

After Christmas, we went on a Rowe family vacation to Bear Lake.  We stayed in this ginormous house that had an indoor tramp, basketball court, slides, swings, pool table, putting green, ping pong table, theater room, you name it. Oh and slides inside the house that went from one floor to the other.  I didn't see Colby much this trip.  He played all day long.  When we got home, he suddenly didn't know what to do with himself.  Our house is quite boring after being there.  

 

 
 

Games, of course, were played.  Darren and I going head to head in Family Feud.

 There was also snowmobiling.  I believe this is the only picture taken of Colby on the snowmobile because he only got on once.  It freaked him out.


Reese woke up sick the day of snowmobiling but she rallied by the end of the day so we missed most of snowmobiling.  We went on one ride and that was enough for both of us.  I was too claustrophobic in those helmets.  No future snowmobiling for me!
Lots of movies were watched in the theater room.  

There was a game of flag football.  
But Reese wasn't a fan of that so she did some snow angels.


We celebrated New Years Eve there as well.  



Reese took a liking to her cousin, Carly, who is probably 12 or 13.  This was the only picture I got of them together, of course Reese is holding her hand.  She is still talking about Carly and Sydney and how she wants them to come to her birthday party.  Unfortunately, they live in California.  :(

 It was such a fun trip.  The last time we all went on a trip together, with all the kids, was a few days before Darren and I got married.  It was long overdue!
 


0 comments: