Sunday, September 29, 2013

First Hair Cut

Reese had her first hair cut. One night Darren was shaving Colby's head and Reese started throwing a huge fit saying she wanted her head shaved too.  It took a lot of convincing that girls don't get their heads shaved.  So, she started crying that she wanted her hair cut and would not stop crying.  She didn't understand that we don't know how to cut hair.  We only can shave hair.  I can see how this would be confusing to her.  So, I just gave in and trimmed an inch off.  Luckily, Heather, who does my hair was cutting mine the next day so she could fix what I had done.  She thought she was hot stuff after she got it cut.  Now we know, do not shave Colby's head around Reese...
 Speaking of hair, it was crazy hair day at school and Colby had to have his hair a different color, since that's about all you can do with his hair.  I put some red color gel in and he thought he was pretty hot stuff too.  He had baseball right after school, so he went with his red hair.  He said his red hair helped him rock in baseball.
 

0 comments: