Christmas was quite a while ago but it's never too late to catch up. Christmas, of course, was a big hit around here. We got the Elf on the Shelf this year, which made the excitement so much more fun. Actually, Reese woke up the other day and asked where the Elf was. We can't wait to have him back next Christmas. Maybe he'll do a better job at remembering to move to different places next year.
The chaos of Christmas
Reese loving her new Princess Peach sleeping bag
Colby pretending to sleep in his
New 4-wheelers!
Excellent purchase on our part. They ride these things everyday.
Going to to the lights. Lasted about 10 minutes. It was freezing!
Yearly New Years Eve party at Grandma and Grandpa Rowe's
This year we did a lot of sledding
We went to the hill I always went as a kid. I got into sledding and had a blast. Darren was wondering what had happend to me. Apparently I am usually a spectator...not with sledding!
Snow almost gone but it wasn't cold!
Darren was feeling left out from all the pictures so he took one of himself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment