Friday, November 23, 2012

Halloween

Scarecrow Festival


Carving pumpkins, which Darren ended up carving alone while I put the kids to bed.  They have no interest in helping but are more than willing to put in their requests of what they want.


 Sonic!  Yes, we are on a roll with video game characters.  Mario, Luigi, Sonic and next year he wants to be Tails. 
 The cutest pink flamingo ever!  This costume was SO dang cute and Reese knew she looked good in it too.  She kept changing what she wanted to be every five minutes.  I saw this pink flamingo costume and could not pass it up.  I knew she would love it because she is obsessed with anything pink.

 Her little bum waddled in the costume and it was so cute.  She is with my neice, Morgan, who was a fairy.  Reese ended up really liking Morgan's costume and ended up taking it over.
Most of the cousins trick-or-treating. 

0 comments: