Monday, August 6, 2012

1st Day of Kindergarten

The day has finally arrived...Colby started Kindergarten!  
He said his teacher was very pretty but not nice. :) She probably got after him because he wasn't doing what he was supposed to, but whatever.

We are slowly figuring out how going to school at the big kid school works.  Such as, you don't take him inside the school to drop him off.  He plays on the playground until the bell rings and then lines up and waits until his teacher comes to get him.  (This information would have been useful to know).  He can't ride his scooter on crosswalks or on school grounds.  Again, this information would have been helpful.  I am sure there are plently of other things I will be doing wrong and be inviolation of as the year goes on. 

For now, Colby likes Kindergarten and is excited to go every day.  He is a kid that just goes with the flow when it comes to this stuff.  He isn't one to get too nervous over new things.  I sure wish I was like that! :)

1 comments:

Judi Rowe said...

I'm positive he is the smartest kid in the class.