About a month ago Colby came home from preschool with a birthday party invitation from one of the girls in his class. Colby has been talking about this girl since preschool started. He has always said that she is his favorite friend in the class. I was very surprised by this since she is a girl. I figured the affection only went one way...until we went to the birthday party. Apparently Hayden loves Colby just as much. I found out at the party that he has kissed her on the cheek and they hold hands. Colby forgot to mention any of this. :) So, at the party it turns out that Colby was the only boy invited, which Colby didn't seem to notice or care about. He is the most unshy kid I know and I can throw him into any situation and he jumps in with both feet and makes friends with anyone and everyone.
Colby does have a weakness though....animals. Hayden's parents rented a pony for all of the kids to take turns riding. All of the girls were SO excited to have a turn. Colby wanted nothing to do with it. He is not a fan of animals at all. He is actually terrified of them. I kept trying to talk him into it while all of the girls took a turn and then they all took a second turn. Finally, I just told him that he was doing it. He was not thrilled about it at all but at least he did it. Who knew that the only boy at the party would be the biggest wimp. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment