This Halloween we went to Cornbelly's during the day. It was such a good day to go since the weather was so nice and it wasn't very crowded. Colby had such a good time.
He jumped and jumped
Although he fell every two seconds but he laughed his head off while doing so and telling us he was okay.
Then the slides. He went up and down these for quite a while.After Cornbelly's we headed to my parent's where my family gets together every year for chili and scones. I seriously look forward to it every year. We got Colby in his monkey costume. I didn't want to buy a costume this year because I figured he probably wouldn't wear it and it would be a waste of money. This monkey costume was made for my nephew when he was probably Colby's age. He is now 13. It's been passed around the family so I figured it was Colby's turn to wear it. I thought he'd freak out about wearing the monkey ears around his head. Oh no, he freaked out over the tail. He wanted the tail off! Darren had to hold onto his tail while he went trick-or-treating. No, the tail is not detachable.

0 comments:
Post a Comment