Yesterday we found out we're having a baby girl. I was hoping to have a boy to have a buddy for Colby and so we wouldn't have to buy all new clothes and toys and to re-paint a room. Darren, on the other hand, was really hoping for a girl. He even wore a pink shirt to the ultrasound. He is very excited! I'm excited too and nervous since I don't know what to do with a girl. What scares me is doing her hair. I've had the same hairstyle for 20 years (give or take) so she may not look so cute until she can do her hair herself. Oh well, it will be fun to have a girl in the house and to see how different she is from Colby.
Darren is pretty much a scrooge when it comes to any holiday. He didn't want to carve pumpkins but I talked him into it. Apparently once he gets into something it has to be perfect. He really go into the carving. As you can see, he even got out his drill to make his pumpkin look the best.
Colby colored and stickered pumpkins. I carved my pumpkin but of course it looked like crap so I only photographed Darren's and Colby's.
3 comments:
Yea a girl!!! I was totally expecting to see boy. How fun to get all new things! Can't wait to see you tonight. Thought if names??
Oh yay for girls!! I can just see her coming out with a little Jewels haircut!! Ha ha!! So cute! Congrats!
P.S. I'm totally with you on the whole, what to do with a girl thing tho...
Julie!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations! She is going to be the cutest little girl. Hair and all. :o) And I'm sure your pumpkin wasn't that bad.
Post a Comment