So, I took a little blogging break. I have wanted to post but just didn't feel like it so now I am behind with blogging. I am re-dedicated...for now. Some things are just too old to back to so maybe I'll just start with Labor Day. Darren left Colby and I the entire Labor Day weekend to go see BYU play in the brand new Dallas Cowboys stadium. Yes, he is that dedicated to fly all the way to Texas to see them play. Lucky me. The good thing was that his sister lives about an hour from the stadium so he did get free lodging. He had a great time and of course it was awesome (to him) that BYU won. He brought back souvenirs for everyone from the stadium. He was smart enough not to bring me back anything but to get me a gift certificate for an hour pedicure at a nice salon. I was a little surprised he was that thoughtful. :)
Don't ask me who this guy is in the picture with Darren.
Luckily for me, Cami's (my sister) husband went on vacation without her that weekend as well so we spent the entire weekend together. It was so nice! We didn't even do anything that exciting but it was nice that Jessie (my neice) who is 15 loves Colby and played with him and so did my nephew. I love when Colby is entertained that means I don't have to do anything. :)
Now moving onto my perfect day. A week or so ago I was home doing the exact same thing I do everyday, which gets monotonous and boring most of the time. Anyway, I was working and was a little jealous that Darren had taken the day off to go golfing and then boating with two guys from his work. One of the guys, Mike, has a boat and I have been bugging him to take me boating for a few months. Well, I guess they had finished golfing and were eating lunch when Mike said that Darren should see if Colby and I wanted to come. Darren said I was working and probably couldn't get off work. Little did he know that when it comes to boating I'll work it out. I seriously had the best time. There was absolutely no one on the lake so it was awesome. I loved every minute of it and so did Colby. I decided that I now need a boat and no job and Darren can't have a job since he'll need to drive the boat since we'll have to go everyday. This is my hot husband! I know you're jealous ladies!
Luckily for me, Cami's (my sister) husband went on vacation without her that weekend as well so we spent the entire weekend together. It was so nice! We didn't even do anything that exciting but it was nice that Jessie (my neice) who is 15 loves Colby and played with him and so did my nephew. I love when Colby is entertained that means I don't have to do anything. :)Now moving onto my perfect day. A week or so ago I was home doing the exact same thing I do everyday, which gets monotonous and boring most of the time. Anyway, I was working and was a little jealous that Darren had taken the day off to go golfing and then boating with two guys from his work. One of the guys, Mike, has a boat and I have been bugging him to take me boating for a few months. Well, I guess they had finished golfing and were eating lunch when Mike said that Darren should see if Colby and I wanted to come. Darren said I was working and probably couldn't get off work. Little did he know that when it comes to boating I'll work it out. I seriously had the best time. There was absolutely no one on the lake so it was awesome. I loved every minute of it and so did Colby. I decided that I now need a boat and no job and Darren can't have a job since he'll need to drive the boat since we'll have to go everyday. This is my hot husband! I know you're jealous ladies!

4 comments:
Glad you are back!
I'm still on my blogging break. =) You've motivated me to come back though. See you Friday!
What is that on his head? I love boating too. Too bad boats are so expensive!
Of Course I love Colby He is my favorite Cousin!
~Jess
Post a Comment