A couple of weekends ago we went to Wheeler Farm. I didn't think Colby would be interested in the animals or even know they were around, but he surprised me. He loved looking at the ducks and the horses. Although, I'm certain his favorite thing was looking at the huge tractor. Those wheels were looking good to him!
Colby has a new thing he does, which I think is so cute. One day when Darren got home from work I gave him his usual "hello" kiss. Darren happened to be holding Colby at the time when I gave Darren his smooch. Colby thought it was funny that we kissed. So now every time our heads are even remotely close together Colby will push our heads together so we'll kiss. He'll just keep doing it over and over and smile and laugh. It's pretty hilarious. What a funny kid I have!
Our house sold
11 years ago
3 comments:
Wheeler farm is the greatest! Short and sweet, although you get bird poop all over your shoes and stroller...what the hay, I got it all over my house, what's the difference.
What!! I am so excited that you are moving next door! That will be so much fun. Mason will love having a friend.
I think it is funny when you two kiss too!
Post a Comment