Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lifesavers



Thank you Allison and Brittany for giving this Baby Einstein toy to Colby! You probably don't remember giving this to me since it was last December when you did for my shower but it has been a lifesaver! He loves it and it is by far his favorite thing to play with. I'm almost tempted to take it with me to church. The only problem is I have to watch him very carefully when he plays with it because he loves to stand to play with it and he hasn't mastered that skill yet. When his legs get tired he just falls backwards. Sometimes I'm there to catch him other times the floor is there or the wall. I am just glad that it keeps him entertained. This and The Backyardigans are my lifesavers. I want to kiss whoever created that show!


After I posted the picture above I wasn't quick enough to catch Colby when he fell while playing with Einstein...notice the red scratch on his cheek. The picture doesn't do it justice, it's a pretty bad scratch. Oh well, the good thing is he's not mad at Mr. Einstein and continued to play with him. Phew!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so happy he loves that toy, my Kalli loved playing with it so I just thought I'd get you one. Poor guy, he will get his balance in no time.

Laurie said...

Wow - he's getting so big. Isn't that early for being able to pull himself up to stand? He's obviously athletically blessed...must be those Nelson genes coming through...he he he...