A few weeks ago it was Jonah's fourth birthday. We went to his little party and Darren took this picture of Colby with a party hat on. It is so dang cute. The only problem is that when we take pictures with our cell phones they are all grainy and aren't good quality but we always forget our camera. Always! So, we'll have a lot of grainy pictures. We also went to Park City yesterday, it was Labor Day, with John, Missy, and Morgan. As we got up there we realized that we did the same thing last year on Labor Day. It was fun to reflect back because just a year ago Missy and John weren't marriend and Colby wasn't here. I remember being pregnant and walking around the outlet stores shopping. Darren and I were worriend I was walking too much so he started pushing me around in a shopping cart. Now our little guy is here and took his first trip to Park City. Missy, Morgan, and I went down the Alpine Slide while the boys waited at the bottom. Then we went shopping at the Outlets and went to eat dinner at Nacho Mama's. Darren HAD to get Colby an awesome hoodie sweatshirt that was $20. Daddy spoils little Colby...but I'm sure Mom does too. Of course we forgot our camera so no pics were taken. Maybe next Labor Day...
Our house sold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment