Well, we put our house up for sale. I think it was the wrong time to do it but oh well, it's up. We are in no hurry at all to sell it so it's okay. We've been in our townhouse for 5 years now so we feel like it's time to get into a house. Something that has more room for storage (we are running out of room) and a yard. Once Colby starts becoming mobile I would really like a yard that he can run around in. I really like our house but it is time to get into something else. Although we probably can't afford anything much bigger since everything is so expensive right now. Oh well we will see how it goes. We are also trying to sell Darren's car. I love his car right now, a Nissan Altima, but we want to get something cheaper so that we can pay it off and have no car payments. Won't that be nice!!
Our house sold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment