Monday, August 27, 2007

Craft Night


On Friday night my neighbors Heather and Deidre got all the Bunco girls together to have a craft night. I was a little hesitant to go since I am not a crafty person at all. I would rather just go buy something than make it because I am lazy. I ended up having such a blast. I was so glad I went. Sometimes it is so nice to just hang out with all girls and have girl talk, laugh, and be goofy, oh and eat and eat and eat. Everyone brought something to share to eat and everything was so dang good. We just had salads, rolls, and dessert but it was delicious! I made two blocks that had quotes on them for Darren's sister and for Robyn. Then I made a big magnet board for myself, although I don't have anywhere to put it right now. Oh well everything turned out really cute. I think we are going to plan on doing another one of these because we all had so much fun.

0 comments: