I also need to write about how my prayers were answered. After Colby was born I needed to go back to work, although I didn't want to once he was here. Cami, Kathi, and Tierney all volunteered to help watch Colby one day a week for a few hours each, which was so helpful to me. It was nice to have a little break from him during the day and to know he was being well taken care of, but I'm a little weird and cannot stand feeling like I owe people something. I felt so guilty dropping him off as they watched him for free and I wasn't doing anything in return. I would talk to Darren about this all the time and tell him I just hated doing this to people and I wanted to quit my job. I would go back and forth on what the best thing to do for my family would be. I know if I stayed home we probably wouldn't make ends meet and I'd have to get a part time night job and I would probably be bored during the day. These thoughts were on my mind everyday and I prayed everyday on what the best thing for Colby would be. I prayed that the Lord would help me figure out this problem. A couple months went by when I got this great opportunity to work from home making more money than I do now. I could not believe it! I'm still wondering why I am so blessed to have this opportunity. When this happened I felt like the Lord really listened to me and He actually loves me. I've never really felt that before. Yeah, I know He loves me but I just felt like He really cares what happens to this little family of mine. I started the job Monday and I absolutely LOVE being home with Colby. It will be hard sometimes when the job becomes more challenging and stressful but it is so worth it. I know now that this is where I'm suposed to be. I know that for me I am supposed to be home with Colby and I love every minute of it. I am so glad that I'm not dropping him off anymore because I felt like I was missing out on things, which I probably wasn't, but now I get to be with him. It's an incredible feeling to have your prayers answered!
Our house sold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment