Colby only had to go to school for three weeks before he was off track for three. So, I took him to do something super fun...get a skin allergy test.
He cried and screamed and thought he was dying during the test but it's good to know what he's allergic to, pretty much everything. Grass, weeds, trees, and his favorite, dogs. He was so excited to be allergic to them since he has an abnormal fear of them. Now he finally has an excuse to stay away from them. He was very disappointed he wasn't allergic to cats as well.We also did a couple of fun things as well. Darren took a day off and we wen to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and went to Thanksgiving Point as well. Reese was beyond excited to ride a pony. Colby, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with it.
Watching the ducks.
Reese isn't as timid as Colby. She was petting all the horses ponies. Colby liked them from a distance.
The Ogden Temple was rebuilt and they were having an open house so I recruited my mom to go with us. It was a good experience and I'm glad my mom was able to go.
My kids are always trying to find a way into my bed at night. One night, Colby asked if he could sleep in my bed and I told him no. Then I went downstairs and hung out with Darren for a couple of hours. When I walked up the stairs, I saw this note sitting on the floor and this guy asleep in my bed with all the lights on. Well played, Colby, well played. Ally dances on the drill team and was doing a mini 3 day drill for younger girls. She asked if Reese wanted to do it. Reese was all for it. It was a lot of work for this little girl. She was pretty exhausted those three nights. They then got to perform during the halftime show at the Herriman High football game.
She was so stinking cute and knew the whole dance. This girl knows how to shake her booty.
The dancing cousins.
1 comments:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatur-gaji-bulanan
Post a Comment