Colby's a big 2nd grader now! I love this picture of him. I think he is one handsome guy!
We didn't get the track we wanted this year but luckily Colby is pretty easy going and hasn't seemed too bothered that every single friend he has is on A track. Poor guy. I swear we are the only family that is not on A track in our neighborhood. The good thing about being on a track no one wants is there are only 18 kids in his class compared to 28 on A track. We've got to look at the positive. :)
Reese is in her last year of preschool. She is so excited the days she has school. Colby always tells her to wait until she's in 2nd grade, when school isn't so fun.
She tells me how she wants her hair done every day. She insisted on a braid for the first day, which she looks very cute in but...
I like her hair in curls
Colby's class has already been on a field trip that I got to go with him to. It was a walking field trip to a pond by the school, where they did some fishing, exploring and playing. I love being able to go with him and really love that he held my hand while we walked to and from the pond. I'm sure those days are numbered but I'll enjoy it for now. I love this little guy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment