Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas 2013

Here is a rundown of Christmas...

Helping out in Colby's class for his class Christmas party.  I don't know how his teacher does it.  I'm exhausted after an hour with his class.
 Reese got bubbles from her teacher and immediately had to go home and use them.  I just love this picture of her.
 
 Christmas Eve, we went to my parents and had our yearly Christmas Eve dinner.  This year my mom bought two gingerbread houses and had the boy grandkids and girl grandkids compete to see who could put together the best house.  

 The boys lost but most of them were good sports.  I would say everyone but Colby was a good sport.  He's still learning how to not be a sore loser. 

 Later, Santa came!

 Colby really wanted this car to add to his collection.  If anyone asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he would always say Clutchgonesky.  Everyone thought it was so funny that he just wanted a matchbox car, but he just had to have it.
 Reese, on the other hand, kept telling everyone she wanted a giant pony.  We got her a pony, probably not the one she had in mind, but luckily she was still excited about it.  The first thing she said was, "look at all the accessories!"  Where does she come up with this stuff?
We also surprised her with a dollhouse bigger then she is.  Hopefully that made up for the smaller pony.  :)
 Colby also got more than just a car.  Once we gave him the DS, I think he forgot about the car.
 Love these kids!


0 comments: