Colby is done with Kindergarten, although he doesn't want to be. He said he wants to stay in Kindergarten forever and I want him to as well. I'm not ready for him to go to school all day. It's going to be a tough adjustment for him, me and Reese.
In his end of year program, they introduced each child and told them who their hero was. Colby said I was his hero (I started to get all choked up) because I help him ride his 4 wheeler. Hmmmm, not so sentimental but I'll take it.
He also is moving on in his music class. He absolutely loves this music class. He has learned so much about singing and music in the first year. Good thing he has 2 more years of it because, even though it's summer, he asks every Tuesday if he has it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment