Is this not the cutest little 2 year old girl you have ever seen?!
She is growing up so fast and is talking like crazy. The phrases she says the most are:
Stop it Colby!
No Colby!
Colby took my blankie!
Colby hit!
You get the idea. The phrases she says that I love the most:
Mommy, hold you.
Talking to her doll: Don't worry baby, I got you.
Oopsie daisy
I'm scared
She is very shy and scared of everyone and everything. She will hide her face and close her eyes from anyone and everyone even if she has seen them a million times. Then after about 20 minutes she warms up. Except for my mom. She just loves my mom and doesn't ever need to warm up for her. She will always go to her no matter what. My mom loves it because this is her last grandchild so she is enjoying every minute.
For her birthday she got a doctor's kit, which she loves. Here she is listening to her uncle's hearbeat. He really wants to be Reese's favorite but she is a tough nut to crack.
Reese is the most independent little girl and has to do everything herself. We aren't used to this because Colby would rather not do anything himself. She doesn't want to get dressed ever. She would like to wear her "jammie cakes" (cupcake jammies) every day all day and never take them off. We have been out many times in public with her jammie cakes on because I really don't care to fight her on it.
She loves brushing her teeth and we have to go through the same routine every single time she brushes her teeth. Her toothbrush is a battery operated Dora toothbrush. Every time she brushes, I hand her the toothbrush and she says, "Dora". I then have to say, "Da da da da Dora". Then she says, "it's not working". I then have to say, "It's not working"? Then she turns on the toothbrush and gets super excited and says, "It's working"! Every single time we brush teeth. If I don't participate she just keeps saying Dora over and over until I do.
She still sucks her thumb and is obsessed with her blankie that she has had since she was born. It is getting pretty worn out. We even tried to replace it at one point but that didn't turn out so well.
We just need her to grow some more hair on top so we can actually do something with it but at 2 years old there isn't much. Hopefully by 3 we can have enough on top to pull it up and get rid of the mullet look. ;) Good thing she is still cute! She has made our little family complete.

0 comments:
Post a Comment