Monday, July 25, 2011

Thomas

A couple of months ago, Thomas the Train, came to Heber. I thought it would be fun to just go with me and Colby. I don't get a lot of alone time with him so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to take him out on a date on a train ride. That and Darren wanted nothing to do with it. We had fun though. My sister, her husband, and little boy came along too. We went and ate at the train restaurant up in Heber and realized while we were there that i
s all our little boys needed. They thought that place was the coolest. We could have gone home after that. They each got a train conductor hat in their meals. Of course neither one of them wanted to wear it so Missy and I did...
Two excited boys!
He now wants to know when we can go ride Percy....

0 comments: