Monday, December 28, 2009

Playin' In the Snow

We definitely aren't lacking in the snow department this year. Colby absolutely loves it though. Every time we go play in the snow he keeps saying, "I love the snow!" Crazy kid. He helped his dad build a snowman, which he thought was so awesome.


We also took him sledding for the first time. My brother lives about two streets away and has a nice hill in his backyard. It is quite convenient for us. Especially since anytime you go over there sleds are in their backyard for us to use. I think they only have one sled but all of the neighbors just leave theirs. Colby had a great time. He made me go down a few times with him. I realized its quite hard to get out of a sled with a huge belly.
He also loved playing on the swing set as well once he got sick of sledding.

1 comments:

Val said...

Sounds like so much fun! He is getting so big. I can't wait to meet his sister!