Monday, August 6, 2007

Darren's Long Day


Yesterday Darren had quite a long day. Greg and Kelli just got accepted to Podiatry school in New York and need to be there in two weeks. They were in Las Vegas so Darren, being the nice guy that he is, volunteered to help them move. Richard flew down Darren, Rob, and Ryan in his airplane. I was so nervous all morning that something was going to happen to him...but he made it. He said it was a good flight. Once they got down there they packed everything up in the U-Haul and Darren drove it back. All in one day! He got home around 9:30. It was so good to see him. It's weird that it was only one day but I missed him! I guess since he was so far away. Anyway, he sent me a picture of the airplane before he boarded. It looks so small!

0 comments: